2012 Ultimate Blog Party




It's so fun to look around at all the wonderfully creative blogs out there.

I had to add my little little bit here.

For those of you who are first time visitors, Hello, I am Allison.

And this is my blog, Freshly Completed.

Here you'll find projects I've freshly completed through sewing, painting, drawing, cooking and all that fun stuff.


I put together this quick video showcasing some of my favorite projects I've created.

Want to see more?  Please visit my I Teach page, where I share my DIY tutorials,

Comments

Karla Do More said…
What a fun video. Wish I had thought of that. LOVED your Halloween pictures. SO fun! You have a cute family. Found you through UBP12 and am now following you :)

Hope you can stop by my place. www.myserendipitouslife.com
SandeeNC said…
Aweosme video you put together, loved the Halloween costumes and all the other sewing projects, lucky family to have you! Visited your Pinterest board ( found a few pins there to follow! ) and would like to invite you to participate in Project Pinterest on April 19th where everyone that creates something from a pin that has inspired them can share. Waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)
Dr. Harland said…
I agree....nice video. I love your projects. I don't have the time to sew like I wish I did. But still appreciate the love it takes. The halloween costumes are the best.
http://www.STEMmom.org
Betsy Pool said…
Nice video!! That's a great idea. I absolutely LOVE your blog! I love the look of it and what you post about.

I'm excited to look around more. I'm now following you on email, Fb, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I would love it if you joined in on my Weekly Tuesday blog hop!!

Popular Posts